Fab Fours Black Steel Elite GM20-Q5060-1
- Ranch Style Bumper w/smooth steel
- Includes Tow Hooks
- Accepts Factory Fog Lights
- Sensor Compatible (Only 2020-2021 Models are Sensor Compatible)
- Compatible with OE Front Camera. Denali models with an adaptive cruise in the grille are not compatible with the Full Guard option.
- Optional Winch Tray: (Part No. QWINCH-1) is not sensor compatible. Sensors will need to be disconnected if using this mount.
- Optional Bolt-on D-Ring Mounts: (Part No. QRING-1)
- Optional Elite 2″ Receiver: (Part No. QREC-1)
- Optional Elite High Flow Lower Guard for 2015-2019 models only: (Part No. QGAIR-1). All 2020-2021 Models Include Hi-Flow Lower Guard w/ Sensor Holes.
- Optional Elite Light Lower Guard: (Part No. QLITE-1 ). Light Lower Guard is not sensor compatible. This will not work on 2020-2021 sensor models.
- Replacement Front Lower Guard Vertical Plate for 2015-2019 models: (Q20260-1)
- Replacement Front Sensor Lower Guard Vertical Plate (2020-2021 models only): (Q22196-1)
Building the most premium materials, a talented engineering team, Fab Fours, has been the leader of the aftermarket industry since 2002. Because of its unique design, Fab Fours bumpers will give your truck a killer look the moment after you mount them. When you look closely at the bumper's surface, it's not hard to imagine how their experienced welders start welding their high-carbon premium steel in a clean modern factory.
For the GMC HD, we took the ranch bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from our premium line to create BLACK STEEL ELITE. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the ELITE bumpers a unique look. Like all Fab Fours products, we matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. The ELITE series is a whole new look with the same Fab Fours quality, manufactured in South Carolina, USA. Available in either a Full Guard, Pre-Runner Guard, or No Guard Bumper.
If you plan to build the most badass-looking truck in the world, then you must not miss these front and rear bumpers from the Fab Fours.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history, and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: