Fab Fours Black Steel GM20-S5062-1
- Ranch Style Bumper w/steel tread plate
- Includes Tow Hooks
- Accepts Factory Fog Lights
- Compatible with OE Front Camera (see images for Full Guard). Denali models with an adaptive cruise in the grille are not compatible with the Full Guard option.
- Sensor Compatible (Only 2020-2021 Models are Sensor Compatible)
- Optional Winch Tray (M1650-1) is not sensor compatible. Sensors will need to be disconnected if using this mount. If running a large frame WARN winch, we recommend using the Remote Socket Extension.
- Optional- Ranch 2″ Receiver
- Optional- Bolt-on D-Ring Mounts:
- Optional- High Flow Lower Guard: All 2020-2021 Models Include Hi-Flow Lower Guard w/ Sensor Holes
- Optional- Light Lower Guard: is not sensor compatible. This will not work on 2020 sensor models.
- Replacement Front Lower Guard Vertical Plate for 2007.5-2019 models: (20260-1)
- Replacement Front Lower Sensor Guard Vertical Plate for 2020-2021 models (S22197-1)
Building the most premium materials, a talented engineering team, Fab Fours, has been the leader of the aftermarket industry since 2002. Because of its unique design, Fab Fours bumpers will give your truck a killer look the moment after you mount them. When you look closely at the bumper's surface, it's not hard to imagine how their experienced welders start welding their high-carbon premium steel in a clean modern factory.
For the GMC HD, we took the ranch bumper and gave it unique styling and design. We matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. With no vertical flanges and tapered edges. Available in either a Full Guard, Pre-Runner Guard, or No Guard bumper.
If you plan to build the most badass-looking truck in the world, then you must not miss these front and rear bumpers from the Fab Fours.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history, and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: