Warn Ascent 100917
- The angled design sits high, to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach angles
- Winch-ready—accepts most WARN mid-frame (foot-down) winches up to 12,000 pounds: ZEON and ZEON Platinum, 9.5cti, 9.5 XP, XD9000i, XD9000, M8000, and VR winches.
- The bumper features integrated dual light ports to mount auxiliary flood or spot sights (Lights not included)
- Welded recovery points, ready for D-shackles (Sold Separately)
- Durable black textured powder coat over 11-gauge steel withstands rigorous salt spray testing, delivering up to 2X corrosion protection.
- Bumper accommodates oversize tires
- Easy to install—Pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts make it easy to mount a WARN winch, even after bumper install.
Are you a big fan of the Warn Winches? Then you must try their ascent bumpers if you are a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy owner. Now they released their new line for Toyota Tacoma.
No guard option, sleekest design, high angle design, and maximum ground clearance, Warn Ascent bumpers are built for off-roaders. Plus, no other manufacturer knows more than WARN about their winches. Warn Ascent bumper allows you to mount your winch effortlessly at your rig's front.
You shouldn't expect any rusting issues from Warn Ascent bumpers. The bumper is able to withstand rigorous salt after multiple testing and it turns out 2X corrosion protection compared to average powder coating.
BumperOnly.com highly recommends the Ascent bumper if you are the guy who is looking for a quality bumper that is built by the big trusted off-road brand. WARN is one of those brands; there is a guarantee you won't find any fitment or quality issue as you deal with small manufacturers. If anything happens, Warn Ascent will always be there for support.
Ascent bumpers are like jeans: you put them on daily, and the harder you use them, the sharper they look.