Buckstop Classic 2 D190A2
MATERIAL – Full strength. BUCKSTOP bumpers are 1/4″ steel in the primary impact zone and winch center and 3/16″ steel under the headlights. Very difficult to dent in animal strikes, very resilient in other collisions. As a comparison, 10 Gauge steel is roughly 1/8″ thick, 8 Gauge 5/32″.
- WEIGHT – Front Bumper and Grill Guard – approximately 190 lbs overstock.
- REMOVABLE GRILL GUARD – Serviceability. In cases where you need to service your radiator or grill, simply take of the grill guard – no need to un-wire the winch and lights and remove the entire bumper. Also, in the event of an extreme accident, the Grill Guard can be replaced without having to be cut off, re-welded, and re-painted.
- WINCH ACCESS DOOR – Keep your winch out of the weather. Top access door latches, protects the winch and gives a clean look to the truck. When using the winch, remove the Access Door for an ample 2-foot opening to get at winch controls and cable spool.
- WINCH READY – Built-in mounting is provided for all standard 4½” x 10″ bolt pattern winches – face or floor mount. This covers almost all automotive winches. However, these winches will NOT work: Warn VR Evo, Ramsey RE Series worm drive, Superwinch Husky Series worm drive, WARN 8274 upright, and all Megawinch.
- RUST PREVENTION – The best you can buy – sandblast and two-coat powder. BUCKSTOP bumpers are powder coated with an industrial-strength, baked-on finish. Each bumper is fully sandblasted, coated with primer powder coat, baked and pre-cured, re-shot with topcoat, and baked and cured one more time. All critical seams are welded, inside and out. An open seam is a sure place for rust to develop.
- TOW HOOKS – Gotta have ’em. BUCKSTOP bumpers all have OEM “J” type tow hooks or re-located factory tow hooks. These hooks are easy to work with having plenty of clearance for attaching on a chain or tow strap and 180 degrees of pulling angle.
- TRAILER RECEIVER – You never know when… Standard on all BUCKSTOP winch bumpers. Used for carrier style winches, backing trailers into tight spots, negotiating that small boat down the ramp with your huge camper or van, attaching a flatbed trailer, and using your winch to pull up the load, steps, push bars, tire carriers, the list goes on….
- LIGHTS – Pick your brand. BUCKSTOP bumpers have built-in universal light mounts that will accept any brand or style of big 6″ round lights. Lights are mounted inside the bumper behind stylish light buckets. The accessory light bar can be added to support up to four more big lights! Additional built-in light mounting is available as well as rectangular LED mounts.
- STYLING – No compromises. Careful attention has been given to the finer points of design that set your truck apart from the rest. Compact appearance, Grill Guard that follows the body lines, soft edges, superior finishing, and contours custom made for only your truck.
Buckstop is the perfect bumper for your truck. If you are looking for strength, functionality, and quality, this is the right choice for you.
The Buckstop Classic 2 model bumpers are the mainstay of the product line. An elegant clean look with full protection for the grill and headlights that includes plenty of beef with 2" tubing over the headlights and 2-1/2" tubing across the center. Buckstop Grill Guard tubing is located in front of the headlight corners for maximum protection.
A proper heavy-duty bumper should be able to pack a 16,500lb winch, withstand a deer strike at 70 mph, and look good doing it!
Buckstop prides itself on building the highest quality bumper in terms of Strength, Functionality, and Styling. Competitors will have some Buckstop features, but none has ALL Buckstop features.
The design concept at Buckstop is to build a bumper that is first and foremost a useful tool – the Swiss Army Knife of bumpers. This tool kit includes protection against impact, easy winch access for those times when you really need it, trailer receiver, tow hooks, light mounts, and other custom options.
***To ensure the best quality, Buckstop bumpers are offered on a build to order basis. Each one will be tailor-made for your Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 right after your purchase is confirmed.
Please note that the manufacturing process can take 6-7 weeks. Once finished, your Buckstop Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 bumper will be shipped to your delivery address as soon as possible.***
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history, and more.
Your Ultimate Aftermarket Truck Bumpers Shopping Guide:
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: