Iron Cross 40-615-03 Dodge Ram 1500 2002-2005 Low Profile Front Bumper Gloss Black
Style: Iron Cross Front Bumper Low Profile
Vehicle Fit: 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Steel Material: 10 Gauge steel bumper shell with 1/4" mounting brackets
Lights: 20" - 22" center light bar (Sold Separately)
Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
Weight: 170 lbs.
Dimensions L x H x W: 89 x 36 x 30
Notes: All photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual bumper may vary.
Calling all proud USA body shops, collision shops, and break motor stores: discover our exclusive dealer discount to gain exclusive discounts on the bumpers you want to stock, applicable to all the bumpers from the top brands we sell on our store (Ranch Hand, Fab Fours, and Hammerhead, just to name a few of the many famous and beloved brands we have available). The exclusive dealer discount will range from $50 to $500 and will be applied on top of our original discounts of 30% to 50% off, with the addition of free shipping, free sales tax, and gifts. It’s the best way to save up on quality Steelcraft bumpers, or the latest Iron Cross bumpers, or more.
Interested? Fill out the application form down below with your details. That will help us review your information and decide whether you are eligible for our dealer discount. (Please note that the discount can only be applied prior to purchasing the bumper and not to orders you have already placed. Therefore, make sure to apply before buying the stock you are interested in.)
Iron Cross Low Profile 40-615-03
- This bumper was specifically designed to stick out no further than the OEM bumper.
- It houses a 20-22 inch LED light bar in the middle and a set of 6 inch light bars on the outside.
- 3/4" D-Lugs for Iron Cross Shackles
Honor, courage, dedication and loyalty are why IRON CROSS starts it in the first place. They appreciate all types of hard-working American workers, and they build quality products in their U.S factory for a price that everyone likes.
If you are someone who works hard on the field everyday, IRON CROSS is for you. With a simplistic design, it offers strong enough protection to help your rig against deer with suicide commission through the forest area. Their bumpers come with winch, lighting and D-ring mount options. Standard style, pre-runner style and bumper with grille guard, the manufacturer gives you everything you need from an aftermarket bumper and nothing fancy. For the sake of this good price, you will be surprised with how the Iron Cross bumper transforms your truck into a beast on the road.
With the Iron Cross bumper, you will soon find that driving to work on Monday morning can be one of happiest moments in your life.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs:
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Ships directly from IRON CROSS
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details
- 120 days Warranty on the factory powder coat finish, 5 years Warranty on manufactured defects
By using a combination of state of the art technology and good old fashioned hard working, Iron cross is able to manufactures the highest truck accessories in the industry. The quality and innovation of their bumpers is the outcome of 25 years experiences in the aftermarket industry.
If you looking to replace your ugly stock bumper chrome with a stylish custom bumper then Iron cross should be on your mind. These bumpers are built from maximum protection with sick looking and a lightweight design. To get most clean finished look, each Iron cross bumper is CNC laser cut with fully welded construction. These Iron cross front bumpers available in Base Bumper, Bumper with Grille Guard, Bumper with push guard, and low profile bumper.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to ensure that the prices of our aftermarket truck bumpers are the best available online. That’s why we guarantee that you’ll get the lowest price on all of our bumpers and accessories. Here’s how it works:
- We guarantee that the price of our aftermarket truck bumpers is the best available online. If you find an online store that offers a specific model at a lower price, let us know and we’ll match their price for your purchase.
- If you find that the exact bumper at an even lower price online within 6 months after your purchase, we will refund you the difference. Simply send a price difference refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies even to the prices from our own store at BumperOnly.com
- The competitor must be an online retailer with no physical stores and they must be an authorized dealer of the bumpers or accessories in question. The competing online store must also have the product in stock on their website for our price match guarantee to apply.
- The price match guarantee does not apply to online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock or any other similar websites. The competitor must be selling the item directly on their own online store.
- Additional promos cannot be applied in addition to the price match guarantee. For example, the free gift promo cannot be added on top of the price match guarantee. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase.
Once we confirm that your order is eligible for our price match guarantee, you can be confident that you’re getting the very best deal online.
Whether you’re looking for heavy-duty truck bumpers by Ranch Hand, a winch bumper by Fab Fours, a low profile bumper by Iron Cross or any other aftermarket truck bumper, if you shop with BumperOnly, you’ll never have to worry about buyer’s remorse.
For any questions about our price match guarantee, feel free to get in touch.
Shop without fear. Let BumperOnly take care of the rest.
Please click here to download installation manual.