Warn Ascent 106850
- Low-profile design that complements OE styling
- Compatible with OE parking sensors
- Corner steps with non-slip footwell for easy bed access
- Retains factory tow hitch, trailer/electrical plugs, and license plate lights
- Integrated light ports to mount auxiliary flood or spotlights
- Durable black textured powder-coat over 11-gauge steel withstands rigorous salt spray testing, delivering up to 2X corrosion protection
- Utilizes 3/16” thick steel for the interior bumper structure
- Designed, tested, and precision-manufactured in the USA
- Not compatible with Silverado or Sierra dual exhaust
Are you a big fan of the Warn Winches? Then you must try their ascent bumpers if you are a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy owner. Now they released their new line for Toyota Tacoma.
No guard option, sleekest design, high angle design, and maximum ground clearance, Warn Ascent bumpers are built for off-roaders. Plus, no other manufacturer knows more than WARN about their winches. Warn Ascent bumper allows you to mount your winch effortlessly at your rig's front.
You shouldn't expect any rusting issues from Warn Ascent bumpers. The bumper is able to withstand rigorous salt after multiple testing and it turns out 2X corrosion protection compared to average powder coating.
BumperOnly.com highly recommends the Ascent bumper if you are the guy who is looking for a quality bumper that is built by the big trusted off-road brand. WARN is one of those brands; there is a guarantee you won't find any fitment or quality issue as you deal with small manufacturers. If anything happens, Warn Ascent will always be there for support.
Ascent bumpers are like jeans: you put them on daily, and the harder you use them, the sharper they look.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.