Getting an aftermarket truck bumper has never been more convenient with BumperOnly. When you place an order through our website or through one of our sales representatives, you will receive a call or email to confirm that we have received your order.
Stock and Availability
Most bumpers listed in our store are usually in stock. In the event that the custom truck bumper you choose is not currently in stock, we will get in touch with the manufacturer to have the item shipped to you directly.
We’ve built close relationships with many of the distributors and manufacturers in this industry to ensure the best availability of their products. If an item is not currently in stock at BumperOnly and the manufacturer, it is unlikely that it will be readily available elsewhere. In cases like these, the fastest way to acquire the item is by letting us process your purchase via back-order so that it can be delivered as soon it becomes available again.
For all in stock bumpers and accessories, it will be processed within 1 to 2 days, and can be delivered to the shipping address within a week or so.
Shipping and Delivery
It’s important to note that due to the size and weight of the items, all our bumpers are delivered via freight carriers. Because of this, it may take some time for you to receive a tracking number after we have confirmed your order.
However, this does not mean that your order is not being processed. Even without the tracking number, steps are being taken to have your items delivered to you. There have even been cases where delivery was completed without an active tracking number. Rest assured that the absence of a tracking number will not cause any delays in the shipping of your items.
As soon as the tracking number is available, we will send it to you via email. If you do not receive your tracking number within a week of confirming your order, feel free to contact us. You can also check the order status page on our website for the latest updates on your purchase.
We ship to both residential and commercial addresses. However, we highly recommend providing a commercial shipping address to help ensure that your items will arrive in the best condition.
We have found that there is a higher chance of damaging the bumper during the transition from a large freight truck to a smaller delivery vehicle for shipping to a residential address. Commercial addresses will have the facilities to safely unload large and heavy items such as off-road bumpers. Delivery of your items can also be fulfilled much faster through a commercial address since the time it takes for additional rerouting will be removed.
Rest assured that we are processing your order and are doing everything to get it delivered as soon as possible. Our shipping partners will always set an appointment with you before delivering the items to ensure your availability to receive them.
Our delivery partners will never send an order to its shipping address without first scheduling an appointment. Before the final delivery to the shipping address, you will be contacted by the delivery personnel via phone to set a date and time for the arrival of the order. This is to ensure that you will be available to receive and inspect your items.
*Remote locations maybe charged an additional shipping surcharge.
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
Orders are shipped daily through our freight carrier partners such as FedEx Freight, Road Runner, Center Transport and Center Freight.
A phone number must be provided by the customer prior to the delivery of their order. This will be the primary contact method that will be used by our delivery partners to set an appointment and to inform the customer that their order is ready to be received. Failure to provide a phone number may delay the delivery of the order which can lead to additional charges. This includes a storage fee that will be shouldered by the customer.
Although free shipping is applicable to both residential and commercial addresses, a residential location may not have the appropriate equipment to conveniently unload your items. To help ensure that the delivery is done safely, the option to have your items shipped by a vehicle equipped with a liftgate is available for a $150 fee if shipping to a residential address.
Items manufactured by American Built Truck Equipment, Tough Country Bumpers, ADD (Addictive Desert Designs), LEX Offroad, BuckstopTruckware, Fusion Bumpers, Hammerhead and Bodyguard Truck Accessories may be eligible for an additional $35 discount if they are shipped to a commercial address with a loading dock or if they are shipped to the nearest freight terminal from the customer.
Please note that schools, resorts, campgrounds, and hotels do not qualify as a commercial address.
If an order is shipped to a freight terminal, the delivery personnel will contact the customer to inform them when their items are ready to be received.
If the customer does not arrive to receive their order or if they refuse to accept the order for a reason which is deemed not valid, the customer will shoulder all shipping, labor, and restocking costs.
If lift gate service is needed, please let us know. This is not included with free shipping. Lift gate service is an additional cost.
Backordered items can usually be shipped within 2 to 12 weeks. If the item you’ve chosen is on backorder for 2 to 3 weeks, we can process your order automatically so that it can be shipped as soon as it’s available. In cases where the backorder can take more than 3 weeks, we will contact you via phone or via email to confirm if you accept the lead time and are willing to continue with your order.
Please note that all processing times we provide are an estimate. Your items may be delivered within a longer or shorter period than what is stated in the estimate. We cannot guarantee an exact delivery date, especially with backorders since the manufacturers control this process directly.
Backorders from manufacturers such as ADD(Addictive Desert Designs), Fusion, and Road Armor have a tendency to take longer compared to others. Bumpers from Hammerhead can usually be back ordered in 2 to 3 weeks while most Iron Cross Bumpers or Ranch Hand Bumpers are readily available. Please keep this in mind when considering back ordered models from these manufacturers.
If you have any questions about your order or our shipping policy, you can reach us through our contact page. Our friendly representatives are always happy to help.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to ensure that the prices of our aftermarket truck bumpers are the best available online. That’s why we guarantee that you’ll get the lowest price on all of our bumpers and accessories. Here’s how it works:
- We guarantee that the price of our aftermarket truck bumpers is the best available online. If you find an online store that offers a specific model at a lower price, let us know and we’ll match their price for your purchase.
- If you find that the exact bumper at an even lower price online within 6 months after your purchase, we will refund you the difference. Simply send a price difference refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies even to the prices from our own store at BumperOnly.com
- The competitor must be an online retailer with no physical stores and they must be an authorized dealer of the bumpers or accessories in question. The competing online store must also have the product in stock on their website for our price match guarantee to apply.
- The price match guarantee does not apply to online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock or any other similar websites. The competitor must be selling the item directly on their own online store.
- Additional promos cannot be applied in addition to the price match guarantee. For example, the free gift promo cannot be added on top of the price match guarantee. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase.
Once we confirm that your order is eligible for our price match guarantee, you can be confident that you’re getting the very best deal online.
Whether you’re looking for heavy-duty truck bumpers by Ranch Hand, a winch bumper by Fab Fours, a low profile bumper by Iron Cross or any other aftermarket truck bumper, if you shop with BumperOnly, you’ll never have to worry about buyer’s remorse.
For any questions about our price match guarantee, feel free to get in touch.
Shop without fear. Let BumperOnly take care of the rest.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing an Xtreme Rally Baja series front bumper on your Ford Raptor.
1. Start by first of all removing your factory default bumper if you haven’t done so already. Please note that the plastic cover at the front, placed in the center of the bumper, conceals all factory hardware and as such should be the first part of the factory bumper to be removed. If your vehicle has adaptive cruise control, do make sure to remove that as well and do so with extreme care, and set it aside.
2. The brackets are already fully welded on and as such, you won’t be required to bolt anything onto the bumper. The Baja series front bumper arrives ready to mount.
3. Make sure you have also removed the factory T bolts from the front as you will be using the supplied twelve mm hardware instead.
4. Place the bumper onto the front and use the screws provided to secure it on.
5. That’s all, you are now ready to drive off with your new Baja bumper.