ARB Summit Bar 3421570K
- Excludes Limited & TRD models
- Finished in a hard-wearing satin black powder coat
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Registered design of styling and design components
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB's renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm radius on wings and center section
- Engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- 2 piece grill design for split pan
- Extensive protection panels on the center and either side
- Pressed form top pan and aluminum (powder-coated black) winch cover panel
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the center tube
- Will accommodate Warn low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb (Winch sold separately)
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED's and IPF lights
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light kits
- Bar adds approximately 6.8 inches / 175mm to the overall length of the vehicle
- The approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts, and fitting kit is 191 lbs / 87kg
ARB bumpers are engineered and manufactured for durability, functionality, and aesthetics. The Summit Bar continues this tradition with fitment for the Toyota 4Runner. The ARB Summit Bar accommodates the 4Runner’s Adaptive Cruise Control system and original equipment (OE) fog lights. These two Toyota Safety Sense features are preserved by relocating the Adaptive Cruise Control sensors within the split pan of the Summit bar, and ARB-developed fog light surrounds. Full OE adjustment is retained.
The ARB Summit bar features press form cover straps, a fog light surround to accommodate OE fog lights, a three-piece split pan grill with access door for winch clutch operation and a recessed winch control box mount for a sleek, integrated appearance. The dynamic nature of the 4Runner chassis requires clearance for the ARB bar and the fenders and grill of the 4Runner. To achieve this necessary clearance, the wings of the bar have been designed and developed to both follow the OE bumper and to sit beneath the bumper on the outer edges.
When you select the high-quality ARB Bumper, we guarantee your satisfaction. Our team is always happy to answer any questions related to bumpers. We can also work together on pricing if your budget is tight. Just start a chat with us or give us a call on 281-404-2124.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.