AMP Research PowerStep XL 77138-01A
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Low-profile integrated LED light system - Standard
- Rail constructed of 3mm thick walled mild steel for maximum strength
- Attractive and durable black wrinkle coat finish
- Step, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and PTFE-coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Full welded/integrated bracket system support up to 600 lbs.
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushing for all-weather performance
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Designed and built in America
“Innovation In Motion”. That’s the motto of AMP Research. Founded in 1980, this American design and technology company has always lived up to that motto. When it comes to the automotive industry, they definitely deliver.
If you need a side step without the drawbacks, check out the AMP Research PowerStep. It’s a retractable truck step/running board that automatically extends when you open a door. Once the doors close, it tucks itself under the vehicle for improved aerodynamics, ground clearance, and style.
Make it easier to get to your truck bed. Mounted under the rear bumper, the BedStep does just that, even when the tailgate is open. The BedStep2 mounts just behind the cab and in front of the rear wheel and provides a safer and easier way to access cargo from the sides. Both are retractable for your convenience.
Call or chat with us to get the best deal on AMP Research parts.