AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme 78151-01A
- Dual motors drive the electric-powered running board to deliver more power when deploying and retracting
- Engineered to support loads up to 600 lbs.
- LED lights illuminate boards when deployed
- Aggressive design for extreme traction, all-wearther performance made from high-strength, die-cast aluminum components and maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings
- Legendary reliability with durable, high-texture powder-coat to resist corrosion and maximum grip
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability, OEM-quality motors, drive system and wiring harness that sets industry standard
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Designed and built in America
“Innovation In Motion”. That’s the motto of AMP Research. Founded in 1980, this American design and technology company has always lived up to that motto. When it comes to the automotive industry, they definitely deliver.
If you need a side step without the drawbacks, check out the AMP Research PowerStep. It’s a retractable truck step/running board that automatically extends when you open a door. Once the doors close, it tucks itself under the vehicle for improved aerodynamics, ground clearance, and style.
Make it easier to get to your truck bed. Mounted under the rear bumper, the BedStep does just that, even when the tailgate is open. The BedStep2 mounts just behind the cab and in front of the rear wheel and provides a safer and easier way to access cargo from the sides. Both are retractable for your convenience.
Call or chat with us to get the best deal on AMP Research parts.