ARB Modular Base 2237030
- This kit is a full width bumper replacement, without any uprights or outer frames. This kit provides a center pan and two outer wing sections, giving the truck an extremely robust winch platform and important impact protection.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system.
- Unique, configurable design allows for customized level of protection and appearance.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the design of 2010+ Ram 2500/3500 trucks.
- Vehicle specific split pan to accommodate airflow requirements and provide access to winch handle, if a winch is fitted.
- Lower protection panel included with centre pan to provide protection to the different versions of factory intercooler.
- Will accommodate Warn Heavy Weight electric winches up to the 16.5ti model.
- Provided kit for mounting a hawse or roller fairlead.
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack lifting points located under the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Driving Lights.
- Fog lights provided as standard with each kit.
- Two antenna brackets located on the outer wing frames.
- Press formed and styled upright cover straps.
ARB pioneered the bull bar to withstand extreme conditions. It is dedicatedly designed for maximum strength and reliability. It is highly regarded 4x4 frontal protection for most 4WDs without compromising design and aesthetics.
The ARB Modular Bar bumper features three distinct configurations based on your needs and preferences. This new style of bumpers are very modern and retains the ARB core principles of quality, reliability and practicality. Whether if it is a dedicated hunting rig that takes off for the back country, a fleet truck, or a daily driver that must be ready for any adventure, it guarantees protection for your truck.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: