Fab Fours Premium DR13-H2951-1
- Provides far more tire clearance
- Winch Ready - Accepts up to 12,000 lb. winches or smaller
- 3/4" D-Ring mounts
- 2-piece mounting system with adjustability to allow a "custom" fit
- Fab Fours signature injection molded light housings
- Fab Fours' 90mm fog and 60mm turn indicator lights are included FREE with the Bumper
- *** DR13-F2950, F2951, & 2852 will require the purchase of the factory sensor housings for Sport and Express models ***
- *** Sensors may read shackles or hooks protruding from the fairlead.
- *** All sensor testing is done on lifted trucks.
- *** Sensor sensitivity, OE sensor housing, orientation, and operating conditions are all variables that will influence functionality of the sensors.
Building the most premium materials, talented engineering team, Fab Fours, has been the leader of the aftermarket industry since 2002. Because of its unique design, Fab Fours bumpers will give your truck a killer look the moment after you mount them. When you look closely on the bumper's surface, it's not hard to imagine how their experienced welders start welding their high-carbon premium steel in a clean modern factory.
Fab Fours Premium series is famous for its ultimate front-end protection and aggressive look. All Fab Fours Premium bumpers allow you to mount up to a 12K-lb winch, including the integrated fog lights.
If you plan to build the most badass looking truck in the world, then you must not miss these front and rear bumpers from the Fab Fours.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: