Fab Fours Vengeance FF17-D4352-1
- Overall design and fit is "High and Tight" to the contours of the vehicle.
- Light weight
- Allows for an integrated 20inch Rigid Industries LED light bar in the center (light bar not included)
- Mounting options on each side for (2) 2x2 Dually lights to give you maximum LED light coverage.
- Optional mesh inserts for center cutout and side openings (M2450-1//Center and M3950-1//Side) For FF17-D4351-1 and FF17-D4352-1//2017-2018 Raptor Bumpers
- Optional relocation bracket to retain factory technology features (M3850-1) FF17-D4351-1 and FF17-D4352-1//2017-2018 Raptor Bumpers
- Lower cutout to provide increased airflow.
- Complete bolt-on front bumper w/ provided brackets that tie directly to the frame.
- Sensors optimized for vehicles with suspension lifts - stock height trucks may require tuning the sensor mount and will require special care.
Building the most premium materials, talented engineering team, Fab Fours, has been the leader of the aftermarket industry since 2002. Because of its unique design, Fab Fours bumpers will give your truck a killer look the moment after you mount them. When you look closely on the bumper's surface, it's not hard to imagine how their experienced welders start welding their high-carbon premium steel in a clean modern factory.
Lightweight and sleek looking is the symbol of the Fab Fours Vengeance series. All Vengeance front bumpers come with a lower cut, which allows you to tow and pull during hot weather.
If you plan to build the most badass looking truck in the world, then you must not miss these front and rear bumpers from the Fab Fours.
Before you buy your Ford Raptor bumper, check out these blogs down below for brands comparison, installation of intercooler kit and Adaptive Cruise Control Bracket:
Compare all the top bumper brands for your Ford Raptor:
Things you need to know before you install the Intercooler Kit:
Adaptive cruise control bracket installation:
Detailed Instructions for the Ford Raptor Bumpers:
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs: