Frontier Original 300-29-9005
- Heavy duty fully welded one-piece design mounted directly to truck frame
- Snug fit provides excellent garage-ability
- Sleek lines to match truck contour
- High gloss long lasting baked on powder coat finish
- Accommodates factory tow hooks
- Accommodates factory fog lights and park assist sensors
- No drill easy installation with all installation materials included
- Fully welded grille guard provides additional protection to grille, hood, and headlights
Suspensions, tires, fog lights or light bar, you heard those endless updating once you put that heavy-duty bumper on. You might just want a bumper that has enough strength to protect your truck from deer. Of course, a badass look will definitely add some bonus points. No problem, then the Frontier Gear is the brand that you should consider before you start looking at others. Those guys put all their effort into designing a bumper that is heavy duty but prevents the heavy weight sag in your truck's front by using their patented mounting system. Most Frontier bumpers will allow you to keep factory tow hooks and fog lights, so you don't have to buy those expensive lights.
Measuring, cutting, welding and grinding are all processes Frontier do while using the newest technology in the world, so all the bumpers will result in a snug fit for your truck. Plus, they have an easy bolt-on installation. One of the best-selling series is the Frontier's original series. No matter where you go, those bumpers will give your rig the toughest look and protection.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.