Road Armor Stealth 611R2B 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350/F450 Superduty Front Winch Ready Bumper Titan II Grille Guard, Black Finish and Square Fog Light Hole
Style: Road Armor Front Bumper Stealth
Vehicle Fit: 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Superduty
Weight: 340 Lbs
Dimensions(L x W x H): 93 x 48 x 45 in
Winch Ready: Yes
Lights: (4x) Rigid Dually/D2 or Quake LED QSE550 and (3x) Light Tabs on Titan II Guard(Sold Separately)
Steel Material: 3/16 inch Heavy Duty Steel Construction with 1/4 inch Gusseting and Internal Bracketry
Finish: 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish
Sensor Allowed: No
Road Armor Stealth 611R2B
- 3/16 inch Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 1/4 inch Gusseting and Internal Bracketry
- CNC Laser Cut
- Precision Brake Formed
- Welded by Craftsmen inside and out
- Direct Bolt On Design
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount
- WARN 16.5ti
- (4x) Rigid Dually/D2 or Quake LED QSE550 and (3x) Light Tabs on Titan II Guard
- Square Light Ports for LED Cubes
- Our Standard Premium 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- *Winch and Lights are not included
If you are looking for an aggressive style aftermarket bumper, Road Armor bumper should be your top choice. As the leader in the industry, Road Armor has produced more than ten thousand winch bumpers since they started. Road Armor Stealth front bumper will give your rig a unique and rugged look whenever you drive on road or off-road.
Road Armor Style bumper will give you the toughest look on your Ford truck or Dodge Ram. I'm sure that those road bullies would think again before they try to cut your lines because of that tough look. Since the design has received impressive feedback since 2002, many competitors have tried to replicate their products but none of them has been successful or even close to Road Armor.
In addition to the innovative design, Road Armor will show you what it takes to manufacture the finest bumper in the world. At the moment you receive the bumper and look at those clean edges and notice how smooth the surface is when you touch them, you might be surprised about this piece of art. Some Road Armor customers even complained that Road Armor product is too good to use on the truck. From their bumpers, you can even smell their sweat back to their factory in Texas, and imagine how the experienced fabricator cuts, welds, and grinds using their high-end special tools and all that high carbon premium steel laying around.
Of course, every brand and product has its drawbacks. As you might be aware, Road Armor lead time could be a nightmare sometimes. So please ask us if the bumper is in stock before you place the order for a Road Armor bumper. For all Road Armor backorders, BumperOnly.com cannot guarantee the shipping time.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ coating, weight, thickness, selection, accessories, history and more.
Deer VS Bumpers - How aftermarket bumpers can best protect your car from deer:
Where can you buy top aftermarket bumpers with the best deals? Find out in our blog, which lists every place where you can shop for steel bumpers:
In this blog we list all the most common issues with steel bumpers and how you can best avoid them, alongside featuring the best brands who prevent them with their exceptional coating:
Discover some interesting facts about the history of towing and learn all you need to know about towing with aftermarket bumpers:
Some of the best aftermarket bumpers come from the mighty state of Texas. Explore all the popular brands from there and find out more about the history of Texas’ bumpers:
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it:
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness:
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function and price:
A few tips and recommendations to help you figure out what to look for when buying a bumper. Based on customer feedback and our years of experience in the market:
Do you know what makes a good coating on a bumper? Find out today with our blogs about coating and its effect on the bumper:
Thinking about building your bumper from scratch? Before you get started, learn all the pros and cons of doing so in our following blogs:
Calling all proud USA body shops, collision shops, and break motor stores: discover our exclusive dealer discount to gain exclusive discounts on the bumpers you want to stock, applicable to all the bumpers from the top brands we sell on our store (Ranch Hand, Fab Fours, and Hammerhead, just to name a few of the many famous and beloved brands we have available). The exclusive dealer discount will range from $50 to $500 and will be applied on top of our original discounts of 30% to 50% off, with the addition of free shipping, free sales tax, and gifts. It’s the best way to save up on quality Steelcraft bumpers, or the latest Iron Cross bumpers, or more.
Interested? Fill out the application form down below with your details. That will help us review your information and decide whether you are eligible for our dealer discount. (Please note that the discount can only be applied prior to purchasing the bumper and not to orders you have already placed. Therefore, make sure to apply before buying the stock you are interested in.)
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Ships directly from Road Armor
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details
- Lifetime Warranty: Click to review
Road Armor has always been the leading bumper brand dedicated to manufacturing high-performance products that lead the industry in form, fit and finish. Since 2002, Road Armor took the initiative in the production of high-angle faceting designs after Stealth line releasing. After built over 10,000 heavy duty winch bumpers, Road Armor is now building a more successful company than ever dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Using the latest in parametric 3D CAD software and state-of-the-art equipment Road Armor can offer their custom front bumper unique design as well as fit and finish.
It is not just the design keeps Road Armor different, but also intense attention paid to every fit and finish, along with competitive price across a broad swath of the industry. I bet you won’t find any better products that have competitive price like Road Armor putting same amount effort put into their products.
BEST-SELLING Road Armor Bumpers:
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to ensure that the prices of our aftermarket truck bumpers are the best available online. That’s why we guarantee that you’ll get the lowest price on all of our bumpers and accessories. Here’s how it works:
- We guarantee that the price of our aftermarket truck bumpers is the best available online. If you find an online store that offers a specific model at a lower price, let us know and we’ll match their price for your purchase.
- If you find that the exact bumper at an even lower price online within 6 months after your purchase, we will refund you the difference. Simply send a price difference refund request to email@example.com. This applies even to the prices from our own store at BumperOnly.com
- The competitor must be an online retailer with no physical stores and they must be an authorized dealer of the bumpers or accessories in question. The competing online store must also have the product in stock on their website for our price match guarantee to apply.
- The price match guarantee does not apply to online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Overstock or any other similar websites. The competitor must be selling the item directly on their own online store.
- Additional promos cannot be applied in addition to the price match guarantee. For example, the free gift promo cannot be added on top of the price match guarantee. Only one promotion can be applied per purchase.
Once we confirm that your order is eligible for our price match guarantee, you can be confident that you’re getting the very best deal online.
Whether you’re looking for heavy-duty truck bumpers by Ranch Hand, a winch bumper by Fab Fours, a low profile bumper by Iron Cross or any other aftermarket truck bumper, if you shop with BumperOnly, you’ll never have to worry about buyer’s remorse.
For any questions about our price match guarantee, feel free to get in touch.
Shop without fear. Let BumperOnly take care of the rest.
Please click here to download installation manual.