- Material: Full-size truck chassis mount subframes and winch mounts are 1/4" steel throughout with 3/16" outer wings. Jeep products feature 3/16" winch and chassis mount subframes with 1/8" outer wings.
- Weight: Optimized strength to weight Base bumpers weigh approximately 170 lbs.
- Winch capacity: bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lbs pulling power with standard 4" x 10" bolt pattern
- Winch Access: Functional access to controls and cable through 4" x 20" opening on top of bumper performance (Exclusive Trail Ready Feature)
- Powdercoat: The best double coat. Full sandblast, acid etch, primer coat, and topcoat. Mini-Tex black is a semi-flat lightly textured finish
- D-rings: D-Ring mounts designed for 1" shaft shackles (Shackles Sold Separately) Light ports: Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6" and 4" lights - Typical Post Mounts (Exclusive Trail Ready Feature)
- Cooling Inlets: Large airflow to the radiators essential for diesel performance (Exclusive Trail Ready Feature)
- Mounting: Frame Mounts are independent of bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time. (Exclusive Trail Ready Feature)
- Styling: Aggressive compact shape. As small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity. Soft, rolled edges compliment OEM styling.
Investing in a bumper is always a tough decision, and you want to deal with a company that can be easy to deal with when things go wrong. TrailReady is one of them.
TrailReady bumpers lead the industry in toughness and finish. All TrailReady truck bumpers are built with a 1/4" steel plate for the winch mount and subframe and a 3/16-inch steel plate for the outer wings. A supreme double powder coating will prevent TrailReady bumper surfaces from rusting under most conditions. TrailReady also has a unique quad port design that can fit 4-inch and 6-inch universal fog lights, and this unique design will give you the greatest flexibility combining different lights for your off-road needs.
In the past 20 years, those guys at TrailReady have built a great reputation because of their quality and customer support. It does not matter if you need an HD bumper to smash those deer or to conquer the toughest trail surrounding you; TrailReady is one of those brands that you can count on.
***To ensure the best quality, Trailready bumpers are offered on a build to order basis. Each one will be tailor-made for your Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 right after your purchase is confirmed.
Please note that the manufacturing process can take 6-7 weeks. Once finished, your Trailready Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 bumper will be shipped to your delivery address as soon as possible.***
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.