Warn Ascent 105969
- The angled design sits high to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach angles
- Winch-ready—accepts most WARN® mid-frame (foot-down) winches up to 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg)
- The bumper features integrated dual light ports to mount auxiliary flood or spotlights (lights not included)
- Welded recovery points, ready for D-shackles (sold separately)
- Provisions to mount modular Baja tube (PN 104825 sold separately)
- The bumper accommodates oversize tires
- Durable black textured powder-coat over 11-gauge steel withstands rigorous salt spray testing, delivering up to 2X corrosion protection
- Utilizes 3/16” & ¼” thick steel for the interior bumper structure
- Easy to install—pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts make it easy to mount a WARN winch
Are you a big fan of the Warn Winches? Then you must try their ascent bumpers if you are a Ford, Dodge or Chevy owner. Now they released their new line for Toyota Tacoma.
When a WARN Ascent Bumper rides upfront on your full-size truck, you open up a world of possibilities. You get the look you want, the rugged functionality you need. Precision angles and a unique low-profile design maximize approach angles and optimize off-road performance. Plus, the WARN Ascent Bumpers come ready to fit the legendary WARN mid-frame winches. When it comes to integrated style and functionality, there's nothing else like it, not even close.
Ascent Front Bumpers are made from thick steel and wear a state-of-the-art textured powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance and great looks. Bumpers include a winch mount to fit most WARN mid-frame winches up to 12,000 lbs. Please note this is not compatible with the Diesel Model. Baja Grille Guard tube (PN 104825) not included.
BumperOnly.com highly recommends the Ascent bumper if you are the guy who is looking for a quality bumper that is built by the big trusted off-road brand. WARN is one of those brands; there is a guarantee you won't find any fitment or quality issue like you deal with small manufacturers. If anything happens, Warn Ascent will always be there for support.
Ascent bumpers are like jeans: you put them on daily, and the harder you use them, the sharper they look.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.