Ranch Hand Legend FBF201BLR
- #1 aftermarket bumper brand.
- Ranch Hand Original's Heavy Duty Style
- Built from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel to provide maximum protection
- The original heavy-duty “ranch style” front bumper for ¾ ton+ trucks
- Standard 2” receiver; tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most
- Made in the USA, Texas
- One-piece welded designs with no expanded metal prevents rattling of multiple pieces
- Accommodates OEM factory camera option and factory sensors
- Available with grille guard (includes all the features of the Legend Grille Guard) or bullnose (standard pre-drilled light mounts)
The Legend Series Front Bumper is the strongest product represented in vehicle protection built for ¾ ton and bigger trucks. Identified as Ranch Hand’s workhorse steel bumper, its constructed from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel. The built-in grille guard provides maximum protection to the headlights and all around unyielding front end protection.
Get maximum wraparound protection for your headlights with this Original Legend Grille Guard bumper designed for a larger truck and that can be custom fitted to the specifications of your truck! Made with care in Texas, this United States made bumper comes with a one year warranty, mounting kit, hardware, and bolts/brackets, and instructions as well. Made in one piece, this bumper has no weak points and can be used on or off the road.
Durable and made in the heavy-duty style of Ranch Hand Originals, this bumper is easy to install and needs no cutting or drilling. Just bolt it on directly and replace your stock front bumper with one that has maximum full-face protection. Upgrade your tuck completely with the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard Front Bumper today!
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.