Ranch Hand Summit FSF231BL1
- #1 aftermarket bumper brand
- 12-Gauge diamond plate steel constructed gives your Truck Maximum Protection without weighting your truck down
- Full Face Ultimate front defense!
- Impressive design for both on road and off road use
- Patented H2R Hidden 2'' receiver hitch gives you're an option to add a receiver without remove the front bumper
- Durable powder coat finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Super Easy Direct Bold On Installation
- Sturdy one piece fully welded construction, no weak point!
- Mounting bolts, brackets, necessary install hardware's and instruction included.
- Made in the USA, Texas
When it comes to truck accessories, Ranch Hand is one of the most reputed brands in the world. All their products are extremely strong and durable. Their Summit Front Bumper is one of the strongest and the top custom bumper. You can use it for both on-road and off-road purposes. Summit front bumper with grille guard has been designed to ensure maximum protection for your ton truck.
The powder coat finishing will make sure, that the bumper lasts for many years. There is absolutely no weak point as such. Another great thing is that, it can be installed very easily. All the necessary hardware like bolts and brackets will be provided to you. There will also be an instruction kit to guide you through the entire process. So get one of these today at BumperOnly, and give your truck an extra layer of protection.
Always do your homework before you buy a bumper! Below you can find everything you need to know about bumpers’ weight, thickness, selection, and more.
To help your decision, we’ve compiled a full list of all the bumpers we carry. Compare them by look, function, and price.
Everyone wants to know about the weight of steel bumpers and we’re here to help you out. In this blog, you can find every answer to any question you could have about it.
What’s the right thickness for a bumper? Find out with our guide to bumper thickness.